Silhouette Combat Silhouette Combat

Hmmm...

As is, this is adequate flash, not front page material, but not club/crew/group/krew spam either (which are the worst). I like the minimalism, but if you added more to it, backgrounds, music, plot maybe, you've got a pretty decent fight flash (or if you have a song in mind-music video).

Kwing responds:

Did you read the description?

TANKMAN 3 TANKMAN 3

ROFLMFAO FUNNY

good parody, but I am not going to log in to vote five for this piece of {innapropriate word deleted by newgrounds}.

(note: i actually wrote this review a long time after I saw this flash for the first time, and therefore this review is spoken from what I remember thinking at the time, or maybe I just wrote it for the irony of me having to log in to write a review; whatever, anyway I'm still not voting on this because I am lazy)

Jeffery Jeffery

wow...

that was some kind of melancholy I felt after watching this.

Power Swing Power Swing

I Think I broke the highscore, as well as the game

I liked the original, and I liked this one, I especially liked the eagle cuz i hit it almost every time, what an awsome super move. After I got past 11000 points, and killed the AI, the game froze up, the music kept playing, and the background kept moving, but the camera wouldn't watch the AI fall off the cliff.

Menulis Menulis

Beauty through Simplicity

Wow, this game was simple yet beautiful, not only because of the graphics, but the style and sheer strangeness of it. with the graphics and music (Excellent choice by the way) it felt like many 1960's movies mixed with 1960's cartoons (like a mix of the beatles yellow submarine drawing, with pink panther music and feel)(or something else for you more sophisticated peoples)

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

Great

Just two things-Who is Proper crimbo by
and, the music wouldn't change for me, I have latest version of flash and everything

My third one My third one

Very good, I liked the distorted bass

I also liked the main "Guitar" or whatever you want it called. this song was very original, and you don't see that a whole lot anymore in newgrounds (in general). I know that now this is about one and a half years old so that means there are probably some posers, but this is a really good loop.

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

This is definitely the best VG song ever

And the best NG Song Ever. I want ParagonX9 to make a longer version

Haunted Woods Haunted Woods

Yay

Where'd? you get this tune from? Bomberman64Spam did you get it from Bomberman64? I think this is from. Im pretty sure this is from Bomberman64 Bomberman64Bomberman64Bomberman64Bomberman64 Bomberman64Bomberman64Bomberman64Bomberman64 Bomberman64Bomberman64. Just Get_Over_It ppl.