Power Swing Power Swing

I Think I broke the highscore, as well as the game

I liked the original, and I liked this one, I especially liked the eagle cuz i hit it almost every time, what an awsome super move. After I got past 11000 points, and killed the AI, the game froze up, the music kept playing, and the background kept moving, but the camera wouldn't watch the AI fall off the cliff.

Menulis Menulis

Beauty through Simplicity

Wow, this game was simple yet beautiful, not only because of the graphics, but the style and sheer strangeness of it. with the graphics and music (Excellent choice by the way) it felt like many 1960's movies mixed with 1960's cartoons (like a mix of the beatles yellow submarine drawing, with pink panther music and feel)(or something else for you more sophisticated peoples)

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

Great

Just two things-Who is Proper crimbo by
and, the music wouldn't change for me, I have latest version of flash and everything

Gateway Gateway

OMG

this is one of the best, and possibly the best, game I have ever played. you managed to keep it creepy with the msic, spying on people, and the never quite knowing where you are or why you're there. I loved this game so much I know I would love a sequel. wish it could have been longer. I also liked the way you used block people, so no one can tell if your animations bad (J/K). you and Egoraptor have one thing in common, you need to make more. the puzzles were very interesting, must have taken you a long time to thin up all of those.

Animania Animania

Nice

I like he way you name the songs

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Awesome game

there's a glitch in the game. when you get to the final level get as big as you can before time runs out then quickly press menu and then replay. you'll see what I mean.

Traffic Run Traffic Run

Great Game

This Game is Great but a little hard, but I love the Audio

football a'track football a'track

Shweeet

in my country it's called soccer and the controls (control) took a little while for me to get used to, but besides that nice game.

Vending Vendetta Vending Vendetta

Great

How do you know about the machine?

Smoking-Chimney responds:

I have my ways... :P

3D Desert Dash!  WOW! 3D Desert Dash! WOW!

uhh...