Silhouette Combat Silhouette Combat

Hmmm...

As is, this is adequate flash, not front page material, but not club/crew/group/krew spam either (which are the worst). I like the minimalism, but if you added more to it, backgrounds, music, plot maybe, you've got a pretty decent fight flash (or if you have a song in mind-music video).

Kwing responds:

Did you read the description?

TANKMAN 3 TANKMAN 3

ROFLMFAO FUNNY

good parody, but I am not going to log in to vote five for this piece of {innapropriate word deleted by newgrounds}.

(note: i actually wrote this review a long time after I saw this flash for the first time, and therefore this review is spoken from what I remember thinking at the time, or maybe I just wrote it for the irony of me having to log in to write a review; whatever, anyway I'm still not voting on this because I am lazy)

Jeffery Jeffery

wow...

that was some kind of melancholy I felt after watching this.

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

Sigh...

that was really funny man, keep up the good work, and unlike "LadyX" said, the apologies were the funniest parts. realllllllyyyyy fuuuunnnnnnyyyyy.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

this was really done well, and your music is great

this made me feel almost the way he did, sad, then happy, then said; and your music really helped convey those emotions. Simply put, this was a very beautiful peace.

The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

hex yeah!

the only reason I didn't give your generic spright fite movie a big fat "0" is because you used pseudo-3D, and you mentioned Music being one of the most awesome forces ever, which is true.

Secret Asian Man Secret Asian Man

Ha ha ha! Ha!

I was listening to the actual song, and was thinking how much it sounded like "secret ASIAN man" so of course newgrounds was the first place I searched for it. Funny song.

Graphics sucked @$5, though.

Da Matrix downloaded Da Matrix downloaded

Weird Consequences

This was funny, but enough about you, let's hear about me.
watching this made my ass twitch, then my computer froze up afterwards. I am not sure what all this means, but I think it might mean "Teh Matricks (der der der)" doesn't want me watching this. Oh, and I think it might have damaaged my brain.

Jump! [collab] Jump! [collab]

My Emotions? Here: MEH

It was pointless, and the animation was not great, but original. I can't give this a 5, but I will give it a four. btw, Rise Against, how emo hahahahaha

Sunday School 13 Sunday School 13

Weird arms

I noticed in the part where john is like "fine, fine" and scratching the back of his head, the part of his arm closest to his shoulder is pointing down, but you see his elbow pointing up. and when boy-christy is brushing his head, it looks like she has strecthy arms, cause they're so long. Oh and I love the sunday school series, no matter how sick and perverted they are, they're still funny! W00T 5's

EricSullivan responds:

Heh. Yeah, I got a little lazy with some of those arms.